TIME REQUIRED: 25 MINUTES
YOU WILL NEED:
- our email provider settings for mass email. We recommend you request the correct information from your email hosting provider or webmaster so that you can route emails through your own email server. These details are usually obtained via access to your hosting cpanel.
- Access to your domain DNS records
STEP 1: NAVIGATE TO YOUR PROFILE
Navigate to your user profile by hovering over your name and selecting My Profile from the menu options. Towards the top you will see the bulk email settings block.
STEP 2: UPDATE AND SAVE SERVER DETAILS
If you have your own service provider, please enter the details in this section and hit save.
If you do not have a bulk email service provider, eBoss has established an integrated partnership with Sendgrid that you can take advantage of. This service is free for the first 1000 emails. For ongoing prices thereafter, please contact our sales team.
The details for using our bulk email server are automatically populated, if for some reason you have lost these details please contact our support team.
STEP 3: UPDATE YOUR DNS RECORDS
If you choose to use our Sendgrid partnership instead of your own bulk email service provider, you will need to update your domain SPF record. This maximises deliverability by enabling recipients to recognise that your email has been sent from a trusted 3rd party source.
- If your domain already has an SPF record setup, add the following text: include:sendgrid.net include:recruitsonline.com
- If your domain does not already have any SPF record, please create the following as a TXT record: v=spf1 ip4:126.96.36.199 include:sendgrid.net include:recruits-online.com ~all
- If you use Outlook Exchange email, please create the following TXT record in place of the above: v=spf1 ip4:188.8.131.52 include:sendgrid.net include:spf.protection.outlook.com include:recruits-online.com ~all
Please note that whilst eBoss is compatible with many email providers, we cannot guarantee your host settings will be accepted.
eBoss offers a premium bulk email set up package for a fixed fee. Get in touch if we can help.