Your eBoss database lets you archive any candidate or contact page for your own convenience. Archiving a page can help de-clutter your desktop view, and lets you keep temporarily-unavailable candidates stored on your system without them affecting your search outcomes.
But sometimes you will want to re-set an archived page to active. Or you might want to know: "How do I search for an archived candidate?" You may even have accidentally archived a page, and now you want to restore the profile, but don't know how.
Fortunately, searching for and restoring an archived page is a very straightforward task, and takes just a couple of moments. Here's how:
Search for and Restore an archived page
You Will Need
Access to your eBoss Account
One or more archived pages
Time Required: < 1 MINUTE
1) Enter your Candidate screen
2) Click on the View tab
3) Select '"View Archived"
4) You will now see a list of all pages you have previously archived.
5) Scroll until you find the page you were looking for, or use the search bar.
6) Click on the Active | Archive radio button.
7) Your chosen page has now been retrieved from the archive and set to 'Active' once again.