Here you can Search for and edit User Accounts.
Click Settings > Index >User Accounts to access this area.
Your user accounts are separated into Manager and Consultant accounts.
Search & Filter
If you have a large number of Managers Accounts you can Search or Filter by:
- Using the Search Field
- Clicking the column headings (Name, Email etc)
- Using the page numbers at top right of the list
- Click on the ‘pencil’ icon to the right of the account you wish to Edit.
- Highlight the Manager Name, and Email to edit
- Check or un-check the boxes forIs ActiveIs MasterAllow Delete / ExportAllow IP (also enter the IP Range from which this account is able to access your eBoss database)
Editing a Manager Account Password
Click on ‘Enter new Password’, enter the new password, and click OK.
Deleting a Manager Account
- Click the trash icon to the right of the account you wish to Delete.
- Click OK to confirm deletion of the account.
- If you delete a User Account, ensure you inform us at email@example.com so that we can ensure the deleted user is not included on your next invoice.