From the main Jobs page your eBoss database allows you to quickly perform a Search or Advanced Search to target specific types of Job.
- Simply enter a Job name, or part of a Job name in the Search field at the top right of your screen
- A list of matching results is displayed
- Click on the desired result to go to the individual fileClick the ‘Advanced Search’ button to open or close the Advanced Search options
Here you can search on:
Click ‘Reset’ to clear the fields, or ‘Search’ to search on the information you have entered.
Using a combination will narrow your search down, e.g. searching for:
- Description: ‘manager’
- Notes: ‘work permit’
Will yield results for only Jobs whose Description includes ‘manager’ AND have a note containing ‘work permit’.
Just below these fields you can select to search by Consultant name and also by Company Name / Salary Range / Activity Date & Consultants
- Enter the text you wish to search Company Name for if required
- Enter a Salary Range as required
- Select a Date of Activity if required
- Select Consultants if required
- Select a Postcode and distance from postcode if required
- Click Click Search, or Reset to clear your selections