To add a new Job:
From the Dashboard – in the main Navigation on the left of your screen, click the drop down arrow to the right of Jobs. Then click ‘Add Job’.
From the View Jobs page – click ‘Add New +’ at the top of your screen.
For both these methods:
- Start typing the Client name you wish to add this Job for, and click to select from the list
- Click Add Job
Both the above will present you with the Add Job form. Here you can enter details such as
- Job Type, Country, Region, Postcode and Commission.
- Whether to Tweet the Job.
- Start and end dates
- Enter the required information, or select it from the drop down menus, and use Tab to move through the fields.
- Ensure you select the ‘Active’ checkbox if you wish this Job to be visible on your website, if you have a website package with eBoss.
Industry and Additional Skills
These fields will ‘auto-suggest’ as you start typing in the field.
- Start typing e.g. the Industry, and a list will pop up.
- Use the mouse, or the up and down arrows on your keyboard to move through the suggestions, and either mouse-click or hit Enter to select that suggestion.
Click Save and your Job will be added to your eBoss database.
Editing a Job
Follows the same format as above for Adding a new Job
- Click on the Job ID in the list to edit it
- Amend the information as required
- Click Save.