Clicking on the ‘Contacts’ link in the main Navigation on the left of your eBoss database takes you by default to the main Contacts view page. You are also able to click the drop down arrow to the right of ‘Contacts’ and click ‘View Contacts’ to navigate to this page.
- Simply enter a Contact name, or part of a Contact name in the Search field at the top right of your screen
- A list of matching results is displayed
- Click on the desired result to go to the individual fileClick the ‘Advanced Search’ button to open or close the Advanced Search options
Here you can search on:
Click ‘Reset’ to clear the fields, or ‘Search’ to search on the information you have entered.
Using a combination will narrow your search down, e.g. searching for:
- Name: ‘david’
- Phone: ‘07719’
Will yield results for only Contacts whose name is ‘david’ AND have a mobile number containing ‘07719’.
Here you can perform a Search of the Database on your eBoss system including:
- Job Title, Industry, Language, Additional Skills and Education
- Select by clicking with your mouse – hold Ctrl & Click, or Shift & Click to select multiple items on the list.
Here you can Search on
- Company Name
- Click Reset to clear the values, or click Search to run the Search