- Simply enter a Client name, or part of a Client name in the Search field at the top right of your screen
- A list of matching results is displayed
- Click on the desired result to go to the individual fileClick the ‘Advanced Search’ button to open or close the Advanced Search options
Here you can search on:
- Company Name
Click ‘Reset’ to clear the fields, or ‘Search’ to search on the information you have entered.
Using a combination will narrow your search down, e.g. searching for:
- Company Name: ‘limited’
- Contact Name: ‘david’
Will yield results for only Clients whose name includes ‘limited’ AND have a contact called ‘david’.
Here you can perform a ‘Database Search’ of Clients on your eBoss system.
- Select the Industry / Skills and Statuses you’d like to search Clients for(Ctrl + click, or Shift + click with your mouse to select multiple items)
- Click Search, or Reset to clear your selections
Here you can perform a Search on Notes / Status / Registration Date & Consultants
- Enter the text you wish to search Notes for if required
- Select a Status as required
- Select a Date of Registration if required
- Select Consultants if required
- Enter a Department
- Click Click Search, or Reset to clear your selections