TIME REQUIRED: 15 MINUTES
YOU WILL NEED
- A recent version of Outlook installed on your PC.
- Windows operation system. The Outlook plugin is not compatible with Mac.
When set up, the Outlook plugin will allow you to interact directly with your eBoss database. Some of the key features include:
- Create new candidate or contacts directly from emails received in outlook.
- Identify incoming emails as contacts or candidates that already exist on your eBoss database.
- See brief history about your candidate or contacts inside outlook
- Drop CV documents to create candidate records on the fly.
- Create reminders and notes inside outlook that sync directly with your eBoss database.
- View candidate documents inside the outlook pane.
STEP 1: SETUP AN API USER ACCOUNT
1.1) Log in to your database, Select API Credentials from the User settings menu
1.2) Click on the Setup Exchange API button.
1.3) Enter a username between 8 and 20 characters.
1.4) Enter a password between 8 and 20 characters.
1.5) Copy the API Key.
1.6) Click Save.
STEP 2: DOWNLOAD THE LATEST OUTLOOK PLUGIN
STEP 3: EXTRACT THE OUTLOOK PLUGIN
3.1) Extract the Plugin to your PC once downloaded.
3.2) Extract the Plugin locally.
3.3) Double Click the folder once extracted.
3.4) Double click on eBossOutlookPluginSetup
3.5) Follow the prompts until installed.
STEP 4: NAVIGATE TO EBOSS TAB IN OUTLOOK
4.1) In the eBoss Tab, click settings.
4.2) Enter your API and eBoss Username and Password details.
4.3) Click Save