Set-up CV Templates for sending to Clients
Here you can set up system CVs to use for sending to Clients from your eBoss database.
- Go to Settings > Index
- Customize CV Templates
Search & Filter
If you have a large number of Template CVs you can Search or Filter by:
- Using the Search Field
- Clicking the column headings (Name, Date etc)
- Using the page numbers at top right of the list
- Select how many records to display using the dropdown at the bottom of the list
Create a New CV Template
To create a new CV Template:
- Click the link at the top of the page
- Enter a Name for your CV template
- Select the Sections you wish to include in the Template
- Click Submit to make the Template available on your eBoss database.
Preview a CV Template
Click the ‘note’ icon in the action column to preview the content of the CV Template
Edit a CV Template
To edit an existing Template click the ‘pencil’ icon on the right hand side of the screen. You can edit the same fields as when you Create a New Template above.
Delete a CV Template
To Delete a CV Template click the trash can icon on the right.
You can Search and Filter Styles in the same way as Templates (see above ‘Search & Filter’).