(You can click the ‘Full Screen’ icon on the bottom right of the Youtube window, or double-click the video to enter and leave Fullscreen mode)
- Click the Migration link in the main Navigation menu of your eBoss database
- Click the CV’s zip archive migration Tab
Here you can view and upload .zip folders containing CV’s to your eBoss database.
Uploading a File
- Click the Upload a File link
- Browse to the Zip folder on your PC
- Select it and click Open
- Your Zipped up file of CV’s is uploaded to your eBoss Database
CV Zip files are usually processed at a rate of approximately 300 per hour.
Zip Files – Awaiting Processing
The next portion of the screen displays files that have been uploaded, and are awaiting processing with the following information:
- Status (e.g. Processed, or Awaiting Processing)
- (You can also delete files once they have been Processed)
Zip Files – Processed
Once a Zip file has been processed onto your eBoss database, you will see it displayed in the ‘Processed Docs’ area towards the bottom of the screen.
- Search for a processed Doc by typing in the Search field
- Use the page numbers to navigate
- Sort the Docs by clicking on the column headings
- Choose the number of Docs to view using the dropdown menu at the bottom of the list